[SPOIL] Tome 78

Préfixé de [SPOIL] si nécessaire et sans informations dans le titre ;)
Nemesis
Commandant

Re: Tome 78

Message par Nemesis »

Zoro a l'air un peu loupé et Law m'agace à faire son poseur mais elle est franchement bien.

BlackWolf_
Major

Message par BlackWolf_ »

Au début en regardant vite fait j'ai confondu Zoro et Law ...
"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?" (Vaas Montenegro)

"I'd rather live 30 years a Lion, than wait 70 a lamb"

Nemesis
Commandant

Message par Nemesis »

BlackWolf_ a écrit :J'avoue j'avais même pas fais le rapprochement entre les 2 couv' (une les méchants, une les gentils), honte sur moi ...!
BlackWolf_ a écrit :Au début en regardant vite fait j'ai confondu Zoro et Law ...
Et donc, ton rendez-vous chez l'ophtalmo il est prévu pour quand ? :0

Blackbeard
Matelot

Message par Blackbeard »

Pour ceux qui trouve zoro bizarre ou mal proportionné, je pense que c'est dû à la tête de Harjudin qui lui cache une partie de la jambe.

Je trouve la couverture plutôt sympa. En général je suis assez fan des couvertures qui fonctionnent par paire.

BlackWolf_
Major

Message par BlackWolf_ »

Nemesis a écrit :
BlackWolf_ a écrit :J'avoue j'avais même pas fais le rapprochement entre les 2 couv' (une les méchants, une les gentils), honte sur moi ...!
BlackWolf_ a écrit :Au début en regardant vite fait j'ai confondu Zoro et Law ...
Et donc, ton rendez-vous chez l'ophtalmo il est prévu pour quand ? :0
Haha ça y est j'ai pris rendez-vous, rien ne va plus ^^

Monkey D
Capitaine Corsaire

Message par Monkey D »

Quand même surpris par l'absence de Kyros sur la couv...

Sinon titre du volume : Le charisme du démon

Mandrill
Capitaine

Message par Mandrill »

Il a quand même la classe le Luffy!

BlackWolf_
Major

Message par BlackWolf_ »

Je confirme! Je dirai même plus, c'est son équipage qui a la classe !! D'ailleurs dommage que Law n'en fasse pas partie :wink

Momo
Vice Amiral

Message par Momo »

Trad des SBS ; merci à Micchan212 du forum Oro Jackson :
Page (1)

Reader: Oddachi... Today, when I tidied up my room, I found a note that was left by Cora-san earlier. In the moment I saw it, I had to remember Cora-san...Damn...(tears). I'd like Oddachi to take a look on it, so I sent it to you.
By Miracle

Oda: Uwaaaaah...(cries). Cora-saaaaaan!! Don't we start...the SBS now!!

Reader: Every time when I drink something carbonated at one go, I'm damaging my stomach. What shall I do?
By dog lover

Oda: I think you shouldn't drink at one go, that shall do.

Reader: I'd like to create a parent for Pandaman ~ what i wanted to say, I did create one for him. Please comment!!!
By Kanahasa–

Oda: I'm really curious that the body of Pandaman's father is obviously muscular. Thank you for the postcard (^^). I'm rejecting.

Page (2)

Reader: It may come suddenly, but I have a question. Among the characters in One Piece, there are, oddly enough, many mothers that are unknown, or that have already died. Why?
By Kon'iro (dark blue)

Oda: Indeed. Well, the answer is simple. The antonym of 'adventure' is 'mother'.
*Please don't write this answer in a test.

Reader: I have a question. In chapter 755, there appeared a boy called Gimlet, it's the name of the Gimlet cocktail, right!! Oda-sensei, are you maybe a fan of Raymond Chandler, too? Or maybe, are you just loving alcohol? (laughs).
By Law's second assistant

Oda: Yes. It's this Gimlet. But it's too hard to explain, so what shall I do? It might just fun, with some wise words in it, but knowing people know the hardboiled novel called “A long farewell“. In this novel, there is this famous line “It's too soon for Gimlet“. Yes, to put it in other words, fitting with the hardboiled I'm drawing, I thought I should choose a name that you can associate with it. Only people with interest should look for it. Further, I'm a boy from Kyūshū, and as an author I love the hardboiled, yet I'm used to drink alcohol.

Reader: I noticed that Robin has big breasts. If you look closer, you know Nami's are big as well. Why do both of them have big breasts? And does Oda-san like it? This is a question of two 10 years old.
By Sakucchan & Yuzuchan

Oda: I say it often, I'm drawing the dreams of boys. People all over the world, get large breasts!

Page (3)

Reader: Hello, how are you doing? I'm fine. I have a question about the One Piece I love so much. I'm confused because of the floral and plain designs. I love floral designs, but grown-up women can wear plain designs as well, I'm fine with both, I guess. What do you think, Oda-san, which one is fine?
By the unsurpassable Haruharu-sama

Oda: Yes, in my case I'm wearing a one-piece with floral design and frill when going out. It's always someone from the police box that notices me, and I'm somehow suspected by Amawari-san, but I'm fine with it! A one-piece is great, right!

Reader: I have a question for you, Odacchi. In volume 76 chapter 762 “In the white town“, when Law is sticking Cora-san, I found Crocodile in an article of the newspaper hold by Cora-san. What was this article about?
By Yamamoto # Sugiyama # Hori

Oda: Yes, good eyes you have there~~. Indeed, if you look closer, it's Crocodile. It's the time 16 years ago, when Law was 10, and Doflamingo 25 years old. Crocodile was 30 at that time. When he was young, he made a name of himself with irresistable violence, just like Luffy and the others are doing now, but he became a Shichibukai fairly soon, when he was in the first half of his twenties. Afterwards, he put up a fight against Whitebeard, but suffered a defeat. For the time being, he became strange in his behaviour, and his ambition was to go to the Alabasta Kingdom, where he was seen to be the hero, a Shichibukai who hunted pirates. This
made him to be printed in several newspapers. So the answer: it was an article about a hero.

Page (4)

Reader: What are those sting-like things on Pica's shoulders?
By number 73

Oda: While maturing, if you put a water melon in a rectangular box, you can make a rectangular water melon. With Pica...because he used so formed shoulder pads throughout his maturing period, his shoulders became like this!!

Reader: Oda-sensee!! When it comes to the “bird cage“, Buggy can get through it, right!!!
By an assuming man

Oda: Ye~s, He can get through easily. Even when his nakama are inside the bird cage, Buggy will escape alone. It's a good picture, isn't it? →

Reader: When Luffy and Doflamingo are fighting, I want Luffy to win this fight.
By Taichi-kun, Iwate prefecture

Oda: I think so, too!! Let's cheer on him!

Reader: Please tell me an easy way to draw Zoro!
By Kanahasa–

Oda: - Jagged grass grew on him.
- Two “ヘ“ into the big sea (his head).
- Put one drop of soy sauce cross-shaped onto the Gyōza, itadakimasu!
- He has three swords, use these three swords as lines
- Right and left all around more jagged, it's our lost child Zoro! Later, his hair grew more.
(Zoro says “Who's a lost child here?“)

Page (5)

Reader: Is Buffalo doing his extraordinary hairstyle everyday all by himself?
By number 73

Oda: It's frizzy hair.

Reader: The boy called Dorry who was with the pirate Barrels, is actually the captain of the Drake pirates, X Drake, right!? The name Diez, and the maxilla wound , they come from the North Blue, as I noticed. So Barrels is Drake's father?

Oda: Yes, that's right!! As you noticed correctly, Drake put new life into the world, as one of the young pirates of the “worst generation“ along with Luffy and the others. His father Barrels is a former marine officer, and Drake, who was admitting and respecting his father, had the dream to become a marine himself. But something happened, and his father became a cruel pirate who even used violence against his own son. Drake believed in the father he was before, and followed him. At that time, 13 ½ years before today, he was 19 years old. He was tall for a boy, but he looked very young as he was weak and feared his father. Then, he had a fateful meeting with Law, and was protected by the marine, and finally become one himself. Yet he dropped his career when he already was a rear-admiral, and became a pirate!! What happened!? What do you think!? Hey, you!! ––Nah~~. I'm curious which steps X Drake will take from now on!!

Page (6)

Oda: Now, everybody. Back in the previous volumes, I presented Horikoshi-kun, who created “Boku no hero academia“, in the Usopp Gallery Pirates' section. Later he became a professional.
This time we've got the information that Mori Nozomu-san, who got a big prize at the time of volume 74, made his debut! But the information is not from Shueisha or Jump. According to a magazine called “Gekkan afternoon“ (*gekkan means monthly publication), he debuted this year under the name Himuro Keidai! Congratulations! From now on, I hope he will be successful in releasing a series, and raise to be a great name, in this sea of the manga world. Give your best (^^)!! This time it's printed in the current U-G Pirates' section as well.

Reader: Hello!! Before I learnt from a TV program that the real marine's meal every Friday has to be curry, therefore they cannot forget their impression for the days. Is it the same with the marine in the One Piece world? In that case, how about Rika's curry?
By Kagamin

Oda: It's marine curry. It's a famous story, so it's the same with the One Piece marine. Periodically, there's also the duty to bring order into the soldiers' diet, so marine organisms are part of the food. You can hear about seafood curry, too. In the branch where Rika is, you can order “Rika's sweet curry“, I heard it's very popular.

Good, the SBS ends here! See you in the next volume~~~~!!
Intéressant la partie sur Crocodile ^^ Le reste (Dorry/Drake) on s'en doutait déjà ^^

EDIT : Les images :
[img]http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/512/10thanniversarycalandaraf3.jpg[/img]

Inuyasha
Vice Amiral

Message par Inuyasha »

Je pense que Crocodile est un de ses persos preferés. Il le dessine des qu'il en a l'occasion, son nom est souvent mentionner par des tiers personnes...

Vivement le retour du king croc"

Répondre