- In the cover we can see Cavendish, Bartolomeo and Sai.
- Luffy tries to ride Speed but she tries to drop Luffy out.
- Tama gives Speed a kibidango, now Luffy can ride her without problems.
- Tama tells Luffy his Red Hawk seems Ace fire.
- Hawkins Vs Law. Law uses Room, then Shambles and cut Hawkins, but he uses his powers and the one that Law cuts is one of his subordinates.
- Hawkins sees Law faces and they talk. But Zoro arrives with the barge and Law get in.
- Zoro and the other arrive to Bakura Town and give food to the people.
- At the end of the chapter, Law says Luffy and Zoro that they must go to the mountain. Specifically to a kind of cementery...
Luffy takes down Holdem, and runs away using Speed as his horse. She objects of course, but Tama uses her ability to tame her, and she's completely under his control as he tells her to bring the treasure ship to the people. Tama mentions how Luffy saving her before reminds her of Ace, but Luffy can't hear her and she keeps it to herself. Meanwhile Law and Hawkins go at it, though the latter only begins to recognize the former a little at first. Law admits that he's not trying to kill Hawkins, just scare him away. Though then the news of Holdem being taken down is reported and Law realizes they're in the worst case scenario as this will be reported to Jack. Zoro and Luffy crash the fight with the ship of food and all the people of Wano come out to celebrate being able to eat as they wish for the first time in a while. Luffy announces himself to the people and brings them water and says it's repayment for Tama's kindness --before demanding meat, lol. Hawkins is seen reporting the disaster to someone as Luffy tells Tama not to settle with just this. He declares that now that he's in the country they'll be able to eat as much as they want every day --much like Ace said back when he was in Wano. Tama begins to cry at this, but says she's just surprised, not happy. Law is annoyed but says they need to get moving to the ruins of Oden castle where he wants to meet the "ghosts of Wano". Apparently Zoro's already been there as he remarks on how surprised he was when he saw it. "There's an unbelievable truth you need to see there". On gravestones are the names of Kanjuro, Kinemon, Oden, Momonosuke, and Raizou. End.
Discussion sur les chapitres de one piece
2 messages • Page 1 sur 1