[SPOIL] Tome #70

Préfixé de [SPOIL] si nécessaire et sans informations dans le titre ;)
Isius
Capitaine

Re: Tome #70

Message par Isius » sam. juin 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Acillatem a écrit : Le petit reproche ça serait Usopp et Nami un peu là pour faire le nombre de participation aux couvertures, j'imagine qu'on les verra plus sur une couv avant longtemps xD
Pas trop d'accord avec toi là. Ils ont un chapitre entier dédié à leurs talents respectifs et c'est eux qui finissent le boulot entamé par Franky. C'est d'ailleurs un des meilleurs chaps du tome selon moi, donc heureusement qu'ils sont là. (avec Franky)
là où je te rejoins, c'est qu'ils ne vont pas briller comme ça à chaque arc...
Image Tu t'es vu quand t'as bu ?

Acillatem
Vice Amiral

Message par Acillatem » sam. juin 01, 2013 1:21 pm

J'ai rien contre leur présence, c'est la place qu'ils occupent dans un coin que je trouve pas terrible, ça fait un peu : tien y a un espace là qui je pourrais mettre? Nami et Usopp.

Acillatem
Vice Amiral

Message par Acillatem » sam. juin 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Et c'est quoi cette grosse tête de Bellamy?
Fatigué le TDS. Pourquoi parler du tome 38? :mrgreen

Acillatem
Vice Amiral

Message par Acillatem » sam. juin 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Faut bien tourner dans les couleurs (elle est sympas la 38 je trouve). T'es pas fatigué t'es sûr? C'est pas Bellamy hein xD

Momo
Vice Amiral

Message par Momo » dim. juin 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Une première image des SBS est dispo (merci à redon d'Arlong Park) :
Et donc un gars demande les versions gosses de Barbe Blanche, Marco, Joze, Vista et Izou.
Kanji "chikara" pour "la puissance" sur le t-shirt du Newgate.
[img]http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/512/10thanniversarycalandaraf3.jpg[/img]

Peyote
Sergent

Message par Peyote » dim. juin 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Les réponses d'Oda sont manuscrites dans les sbs vo ou c'est moi qui tripe? Si c'est bien le cas ça pète!

edit : d'accord ^^ sur l'image d'au dessus la différence de typo m'a induit en erreur.
Dernière modification par Peyote le lun. juin 03, 2013 1:14 pm, modifié 1 fois.

Momo
Vice Amiral

Message par Momo » lun. juin 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Tu tripes :p
sandman@Arlong_Park a écrit :Thank you for all of the pics.
I tried to translate a part of the SBS.

Reader:Please tell me the name of the penguin Kuzan was on.

Oda:Yeah, that penguin is big.
That penguin is categorized as "super penguin" and is good at treading water. (S)he and Aokiji are very compatible. (S)he is a friend of Aokiji since he retired from Marine.

His/her name is "Camel".
Camel is a hard-boiled style penguin. so don't say (s)he is cute.

The name "Camel" seems to be derived from the kind of cigarette that Shunsaku Kudou (acted by Yusaku Matsuda, model of Aokiji) liked
Namekuseijin@Arlong_Park a écrit :I have a twin and don't even knew it, kkkkkk...
Andre & Kandre, the twins, is that correct?
Yes, it's correct. Andre and Kandre fought together at Marineford though they were twins.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/3290e1258027962
http://www.imagebam.com/image/81244d258027987
http://www.imagebam.com/image/61344e258027967
[img]http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/512/10thanniversarycalandaraf3.jpg[/img]

Sigurico
Moussaillon

Message par Sigurico » mar. juin 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Couverture en excellente qualité. Donc les moins visibles ont droit au dos. Au passage, j'en profite pour corriger mon erreur en première page, ce sera les chapitres 691 à 700, preuve ici, on peut même y visionner le premier chapitre du tome.

Monkey D
Capitaine Corsaire

Message par Monkey D » mer. juin 05, 2013 8:32 am

résumé des sbs, merci à CCC d'arlong park :
Volume 70 SBS summary (note- this is really quite abridged. I'm paraphrasing most of it, but you still get the facts and the usual bad humor)

Page 66
-“I wonder who’s going to say ‘Let’s start SBS!’ first this time… oh, it’s me!”-> “You said it! This is your face now!”

-“Take this, Oda, Karakuni!”-> “Uh! I can’t… breath… oh, I can. Next.”

-“My friend always says I look like Coby. Why would you do this to me? TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!”-> “Why is that bad? Coby is cool now. I won’t take responsibility.”

-“I always tell my friend he looks like Coby, and now he’s mad at you! Watch out! Here’s my question, in chapter 653…”-> “You! You did this to me! And it looks like you’re friends from your pennames [first was Kobayashi Yuu Minami- Pigeon; second was Kobayashi Yuu Minami- Cat]”

Page 84
-“…in chapter 653, when the crew promised Shirahoshi that they’d walk in a real forest together someday, why didn’t Zoro and Franky join?”-> “A lot of people asked about this. It’s nothing, really. In the flow of the story, those two didn’t really interact with Shirahoshi that much, so would they really go and join pinkies? Of course, the promise naturally includes the feelings of the captain and all crew members. So don’t worry.”

-“In 692, when Nami and Luffy reunite, it looks like Tashigi is being carried by a Marine, but didn’t she say earlier, to Zoro, ‘When we meet up with my men, put me down!’?”-> “The thing is, she hadn’t given Zoro the order, and also, he’s a pirate. It’s no problem being carried by her own men. I wonder if there’s another embarrassing reason… well, I don’t much understand the hearts of young women.”

Page 104
-“In 602, Sweet Pea says ‘All sorts of living things I’ve never seen before! 1, 2, 3, 4…’ So there’s Brook, Franky, Chopper… who else?”-> “Probably Sanji, with his strange appearance.”

-“I heard that the 691 colorspread was really cool, so I bought Jump for the first time in a while to see it! The young marine to the right of Brook… is he the same man as the pirate to the right of Ivankov in volume 58 after the page when Whitebeard says ‘Protect Strawhat Luffy with everything you’ve got!’? Did he really become a pirate after first being a Marine?” -> “They’re different people with the same face. In OP Green, the ally of Whitebeard is identified as ‘Andre.’ The Marine is ‘Kandre,’ and although I forget where, I think he also participated in the Paramount War. The two are twins, forced to fight each other. So… whatever! But thanks for pointing this out.”

Page 124
-“From now on, speak in Kansai accent!”-> “[All in Kansai accent] Eh! Impossible! I can’t do it! I just can’t!”

-“Everyone’s hair grows during the long voyage, right? Who cuts it? Nami or Robin, yeah?”-> “[Still in Kansai accent] Yeah, their hair grows. It’s Zoro who cuts it. Everyone gets a ‘Tiger Hunt/Cut! [this is a pun].’ No, that’s ridiculous. The truth is that Usopp and Robin do it, given how good they are with their hands. I’d like to draw a hair-cutting scene now…”

-“Can I drink the bathwater after Nami’s been in it?” -> “[predicable gag response involving the police, Oda accused of being a pervert and a fake Kansai person]”

Page 144
-Child drawings of WB, Marco, Jozu, Vista, and Izou

Page 184
-“What do you think about the social trend of young people tending not to own cars, nowadays!”-> “Hmm. Hmm. Who cares.”

-“What’s the name of Big Bro Kuzan’s penguin friend? Is he related to the Galapagos penguin? Was he treading water while waiting for Big Bro Kuzan? He’s too cute.” -> “The species is ‘Super Penguin.’ They’re especially good at swimming while upright. He suits the Hie-Hie no user well, and they met after Kuzan quit the Marines. His name is Camel. He’s a real ‘hard-boiled’ guy, so calling him cute is an insult.”

-“In the movie ‘Truck Yaro- Bakusou Ichiban Boshi,’ Tanaka Kunie’s character title is ‘Borsalino 2.’ Is this the origin of the name ‘Borsalino’?”-> “You’ve seen it? Amazing. It’s a really old movie. I wonder if it’s out on DVD/Blu-Ray. I have all the Truck Yaro movies on tape. Yes, I got ‘Borsalino’ from there. There’s also an Alain Delon movie called ‘Borsalino,’ and I think Tanaka Kunie got the name from there. Delon is a super cool actor. He’s old, so you probably haven’t seen his movies… well, I’m just musing to myself. Okay, this is the end of SBS!”
“The next volume is slated to come out earlier than usual. See you next time!!”

End translation

Répondre